Our quantity surveyor will play a key role in your building project, managing the costs from the early design plans, through to the building's completion. We shall make sure that your project meets legal and quality standards as that you will get good value for money.
Our quantity surveyors are specialized in:
- housing and industrial sites
- retail and commercial developments
On most projects, our main responsibilities shall be:
- carrying out feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- negotiating and drawing up bids for tenders and contracts
- monitoring each stage of construction to make sure that costs are in line with forecasts
- providing financial progress reports to clients
- advising clients on legal and contractual matters
- acting on clients' behalf to resolve disputes
- assessing the financial costs of new environmental guidelines, such as using sustainable timber.
Feel free to contact us and one of our representatives shall get back to you as soon as possible.