Whatever type of flat or pitched roofing you need help with and whether your roof is in need of repair or replacement, we can give you honest and professional advice on what your roof needs to give you the look you require, contact our technicians and engineers to find out what is best for your project.
We can offer you a proffesional advice for your flat or pitched roofing repairs or replacement constructions through our well-trained technicians and engineers.
Our qualified team of technicians and engineers are able to achive the following constructions:
- Pitched roof:Insulation, replacement or reinforcement of trusses, rafters, battens and felt, condensation membrane, roof tiling, lead to parapet, chimney, and valley, fitting gutters and downpipes including dormer structure.
- Flat roof:Stripping out the old covering, add insulation, new covering such as bitumen, asphalt, waterproofing membrane
- Low pitch roof:Light roof using Copper, Antimicrobial Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Zinc, Stainless Steel, Galvanised Steel, Mild Steel profiled sheet coverings
- Cold roof :The most convenient, economical and usual place for insulation in a pitched roof is either across the top of, or between, the ceiling joists using mineral wool mats or rolls of fibre glass or rockwool
- Warm roof:The most practical and economical place to fix insulation for a warm roof is on top of rafters where there will be the least wasteful cutting of the thin insulation board
Feel free to contact us and one of our representatives shall get back to you as soon as possible.